Microscope AmScope B120C-E1
- Product Code: AMSCOPE B120B
- Availability: Out Of Stock
This is a 4.8 star rated compound microscope with camera that is great for viewing mushroom spores! Although considered student level, it’s loaded with professional level features and will give you the most features of any microscope in this price range. Please click the link below to purchase through our affiliate account on Amazon. The price is usually around $229
• Five widefield magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X & 2500X
• Professional 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling Siedentopf binocular head
• Sturdy framework with 3-D double layer mechanical stage, coaxial coarse & fine focusing, Abbe condenser, iris diaphragm and color filter
• Powerful single bulb LED illumination with dimmer
• 1.3MP camera comes with user-friendly editing and processing software for Windows offers advanced features including stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus) and measurement
• 1.3MP digital imager captures still images and streams live videos, with user-friendly editing, processing and measurement software compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8(Driver & Software) and Mac(Driver only)
Details from Manufacture AMSCOPE:
Our new binocular compound microscope with a 1.3MP USB imager (camera) is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications. It is a perfect microscope for a range of people, from students in high school to teachers including those with a major in biology, or enrolled in medical school. It comes with a professional Siedentopf binocular head, double layer mechanical stage, course & fine focusing, LED illumination, and a 1.3MP USB digital imager. There are eight magnification settings: 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X. The digital camera captures still images, streams live videos on your computer screen and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, and Linux. The user-friendly editing and processing software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), Video Recording and Measurement functions. Live video and image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously. You can edit and process images in a manner similar to PhotoShop. This microscope is an ideal instrument for bacterial, biological, and pharmaceutical researches. AmScope offers it's customers 7 days to try the microscope which can be exchanged for a different microscope within that time if necessary. They also back their microscopes with a 5 year warranty.
What's in the Box?